Quality and dependable customer-centric service in McKeesport for 49 years and counting...
Prailey’s Auto Body is a family owned and operated auto body collision repair center located in Versailles Borough near McKeesport, just miles south of Pittsburgh. Since 1970 our team of specialists has been offering professional, high-quality collision repair and related auto body services.
Our customer-focused approach of doing business means you’re more than just a number. We treat our customers as we would want to be treated: as friends and family. Our friendly staff will help guide you through the entire process — from the insurance process through the moment you drive your repaired vehicle back home — as smoothly and stress-free as possible.
It’s important to us that all your questions are answered and you have a comfortable understanding of the repair process. We’re confident that you'll be extremely satisfied with your decision to have repairs and services performed at Prailey’s!
Proud to have been selected by our community for McKeesport Daily News Readers' Choice Gold Award five times in recent years!
You have a choice. Make it Prailey's!
Cars are lasting longer, and people are holding onto them longer than ever before. That's why Prailey's offers a lifetime warranty on all our repairs for the life of your vehicle, as long as you own it. Contact us for specific details.
Genuine OEM Replacement Parts
OEM stands for original equipment manufacturer. OEM replacement parts are made by the manufacturer of the original part. Our collision repair center uses genuine OEM parts whenever possible.
Professional, Trained Technicians
Your car is the second largest investment that you are likely to have. Preserve its value by having it repaired professionally by us. Our technicians are I-Car and ASE certified, supplied with state-of-the-art equipment, and trained in the latest repair techniques.
Prailey's Auto Body has "gone green." As friends to the environment, we use PPG waterborne automotive paint, which reduces the production of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and improves health and safety of paint technicians, while still achieving high performance and quality.
For your convenience we have new, low mileage rental vehicles on-site. Drive away in your new rental while your car is being repaired, and return it to our shop when we're done. It's as simple as that, and our rates are competitive with major rental agencies.
Going The Extra Mile
We'll wash and clean the interior and exterior of your vehicle after we complete repairs. It's the same car, but now you can enjoy that "new car smell" once again!
Dealing with your insurance company? Facts You Should Know:
- No law requires you to get more than one estimate. The insurance company may prefer the cheapest estimate, but that does not necessarily make it the best choice for your benefit. Any shop can give a lower price by leaving something out or overlooking parts. Our collision repair technicians are craftsmen in their field, and will do a great job restoring your car at a fair price.
- You do not have to accept the insurance company's appraisal of damage. Check the "Appraisal Clause" in your policy to find out how to resolve any differences or call us for help.
- You are not obligated to use any particular shop to obtain repairs. By law, you choose the collision center and authorize the repairs.
- You are responsible for the cost of repairs. Financial arrangements must be completed before your vehicle can be released.
- You can leave your vehicle at a local collision repair shop like Prailey's, and request that the insurance company appraiser inspect your vehicle there. This is the most desirable option, especially if the damage is extensive or the vehicle needs towed.